Friday, June 30, 2006

Today is Friday, June 30, 2006. It's about 14:45 (2:45 p.m. for you civilian types). I am waiting for Rusti to get home. This afternoon, we are going up to Danny Smith's Floor Coverings to try to pick out some ceramic tile for our new house. We are gonna tile the laundry room, kitchen, and bathrooms. After that, we have to go down to Lowe's to try to pick out our counter tops. Our builder advised us a price per square foot on the tile, and that for the counter tops, we need to go with any product by Wilson Art. I have been checking their website and found several possibilites. Thankfully, Lowe's carries Wilson Art Products, so we can look at them in person.

I'll be glad when this house gets done and we get to move in. Everyone says that if a marriage can survive a housebuilding, it can survive anything. I'm starting to believe it.

If anyone ever reads this drivel, I wanted to point out the blog of my buddy, JRAM, who works at the E.P.D. It can be found at http://www.jram.net. Lot more interesting than this blog. Anyway, I guess that's all for now.

No comments: