Thursday, March 01, 2007


Here's a pic of my old buddy (and former sargeant) T. Lowe in his new Honda S2000. Very nice car. T. came over yesterday, and he drove me the back way to the Airport. I had been that way once before, but I couldn't remember the exact route. Anyway, I think it's a little closer than going through Johnson City. I sure am going to miss working with T. We were partners in the Carter Co. Jail, years ago, when only 2 jailors were on duty at any given time. These last couple of years, when I have been on shift 2, were the first time that we have gotten to work directly together, since we were in the jail.
Anyway, just wanted to post the pic. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey,

I'm so happy about your new job. The sheriff's dept. lost the best deputy it has ever had. I'm glad you got out of there before the current management team destroys what's left of it.