Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Just wanted to add a few comments, relative to the post yesterday.

My lovely wife, Rusti, has been my rock through this ordeal. Not only has she been there for me, but she has been there for Mom as well. I don't know that I could've made it through this without her. I am so thankful to have her in my life. Dad would've been proud of her.

I need to formally thank a few more people. I hope that they don't mind me listing them her. They are (in no particular order):

Claude Couch - CSX
Kenny Deathridge - CSX
"Bull" (can't remember his last name) - CSX
All the CSX employees there, and the RFE from KY - I really enjoyed talking with you.
Keith Range - C.C.S.D.
Harvey Guess - C.C.S.D.
Tim Lowe - C.C.S.D.
Doug Combs - C.C.S.D.
Rebecka Bowers - C.C.S.D.
Shana Greenwell - C.C.S.D.
Matt Lunceford - C.C.S.D.
Wendi Workman - Carter Co. 911
Starr Lowe - Carter Co. 911
Cpt. Mike Peters - E.P.D.
Sgt. Jason Shaw - E.P.D.
Ptl. Tonya Range - E.P.D.
Ptl. Patrick White - E.P.D.
Ptl. Willard Johnson - E.P.D.
Rev. Harold Maines - E.P.D.
Benny Colbaugh - Carter Co. Coroner
Eric Hull - Johnson City Police Dept.
Paul Dailey - Hathaway-Percy Funeral Home


There are soo many people to thank. This is just a quick list. There will be more, as I know that I have left people out. Thank you all.

No comments: